Residential Keyless Entry Locks
Revolutionary Security for Everything You Need to Protect
High-tech meets security with the Arrow Revolution deadbolt keyless entry system, the latest addition to the innovative Arrow Revolution security line. With voice-guided programming and state-of-the-art touchscreen technology, form and function come together in one convenient, affordable package. You’ll no longer have to pull out your keys to unlock your door! Simply enter the correct push-button combination, and your in!
The deadbolt for all of your security needs features the following:
- Up to 25 unique user codes
- Ability to add and delete users quickly
- Easy to use, install and program
- Multilingual voice prompting
The benefits of using Keyless Entry locking systems:
- Innovative design using the latest technology
- Easy to use and program
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Eliminates need to distribute/track multiple keys
- Multilingual for easy-to-use lock programming
Our TRILOGY® series keyless entry locks provide the following:
- “Privacy” feature ideal for bathrooms, dressing rooms, etc. With the push of a button on the back of the lock (inner door), the lock cannot be opened from the front entry side.
- LED indicator on front of the door will flash while privacy feature is active. Tri-colored LED indicator also shows code acceptance
- Programmable “Residency” feature allows users to close the door behind them and have the lock remain unlocked until it is physically relocked with PIN or Prox device.
- Field-proven, standalone rugged keyless locks with vandal-proof, all-metal keypad
- “Privacy” feature
- LED Indicator on front
- Programmable “Residency” feature
- Users are individually programmed
- 2000 – 3 to 6 digit user codes
- Weatherproof for use inside and out
- Fingertip (keypad) or Windows PC-Programmable
- Scheduled Events
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp Log
- Programmable Form C Relay Functions
- Iconic bilingual Privacy and Residency Instructional Signs supplied with lock
We service all of Miami Dade County (305) 707-2699, Broward County (954) 440-7544, and Palm Beach County (561)-203-4008. Call us today and we will rush out to your location. We look forward to hearing from you.